NET Developer (666946)
WE ARE HIRING
It’s time to join Charles Taylor InsureTech!
We are an important Global Company, leader in the Insurance Market, InsureTech industry, which is looking for a professional! We want you to be part of our team!
* Home Office
* English Lessons Online
* Flex Time
* Training Plan
* Special Agreement with HSBC Bank (Exclusive Discounts)
* Maternity Benefit (Diaper Reimbursement during the first 2 years of the baby’s life)
* Health Insurance for Family Group
* Rewarded Referral Programme
Sites: Martinez, Parque Patricios, La Plata and San Luis.
Exclusionary Language Requirement: Intermediate English. Send your Curriculum to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NET Developer SSR
Technical Experience in:
* System development and monitoring processes
* Knowledge of: UML, Net, C #, SQL
* Design, program, test and implement and monitor system solutions for user requirements by applying the methodological steps established by current standards and procedures, in order to provide computer tools according to user needs.
* Control the quality in the systems process, in order to reduce the failure rate and minimize the impact of the changes.
* Analyze and establish the impact of changes in the context on the systems, in order to achieve the completeness of the modifications incorporated into them.
* Prepare and maintain the technical documentation of all developed systems, in order to minimize the cost of maintaining the systems
* Auxiliary (within the work group) in the task of selecting solutions, to be able to contribute to the processes of the area.
* Assist in the estimation of times, the detection of risks and in the follow-up of the plans, in order to contribute to the accurate estimation of the projects and obtain information about the progress of the project, detecting deviations.
Why join Charles Taylor InsureTech?
We are very proud of the fact that nine out of ten of our people recommend Charles Taylor as a place to work.
We are very committed to ensuring our people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, we provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
Here at Charles Taylor we are also proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Victoria Del Campo