Start date: Monday 30th March 2020
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Sunday shifts rostered between 7.45am & 9.15pm local time (40 hours per week)
Salary: €20,740 per annum before tax
Charles Taylor Assistance' award-winning operations control centre is open 24/7, 365 days a year helping millions of customers around the globe. At the heart of our business are the Customer Service advisors who make sure that each customer receives the first-class service CT Assistance is renowned for.
This is a varied and exciting full-time role in which the primary purpose of the job is to receive and record details of medical emergencies that are happening anywhere around the world and then provide high quality, professional and efficient assistance. Some say it's a bit like we're the 4th emergency service!
Operating on behalf of the respective travel insurance companies, you will thoroughly investigate whether the circumstances of an emergency are covered and if so, organise and pay for treatment, accommodation, transport and other services.
Working alongside a team of doctors and nurses, you will mobilise a global network of service partners to provide local solutions and to occasionally orchestrate the immediate airlifting or evacuation of critical patients, or their repatriation by air ambulance or other medical means.
- To provide a fantastic customer experience, showing consistently that fair treatment of customers is at the heart of our business culture
- To enable customers to access the benefits of their travel insurance whilst preventing fraud and assessing the validity of claims
- Understand fully the customer's situation, concerns and current location
- Take note of everything the customer is saying, paying particular attention to their emotional wellbeing showing empathy at all times
Ad Hoc Duties
Your key accountabilities will include such other duties and tasks are as allocated to you at the discretion of management and that are within your capabilities and within the scope of your post.
- Be caring and kind be nature with a desire to help people
- Experience of performing effectively with large volumes of work
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to adapt your style as necessary
- Ability to work under high levels of pressure and remain focused on tasks
- Able to demonstrate resilience, reliability and resourcefulness
- You must be able to speak and write in Spanish and English to an idiomatic level
- Ability to type quickly and accurately in English
- Experience using MS Office suite
- You must have a valid NIE number and be registered with the social security office
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry
- Previous experience working in a contact centre environment
- Additional language skills including German, Italian, Portuguese, French
Charles Taylor is a global provider of professional services and technology solutions dedicated to enabling the global insurance market to do its business fundamentally better. Dating back to 1884, Charles Taylor now employs approximately 3,100 staff in more than 120 locations spread across 30 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
Charles Taylor Assistance provides critical round the clock assistance to people all over the globe who need emergency medical, security and claims assistance. We are proud of the work we do, and we have an unprecedented reputation in the market for quality and customer service.
Our vital medical assistance and claims services are sought by leading worldwide insurers and, as the provider of services to 5 of the 6 leading insurers, we are highly regarded as a leader in our field.
Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship and having an Appetite for Change.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Here at Charles Taylor we are proud to be an Inclusive Employer. We provide an environment of mutual respect with zero tolerance to discrimination of any kind regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital/ family status, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Our external partnerships and the dedicated work we do in promoting a transparent and fair recruitment and selection process all contribute to the successful, inclusive and diverse culture and environment which we are proud to be a part of at Charles Taylor.